All Bedford High School students:
- iPads issued at Bedford High School do not have access to the App Store. School-related apps can be installed from the Self Service app.
- Students/families are financially responsible for iPads, charging cables/blocks, and cases.
- If the iPad is damaged and requires repair, loaners are available once the repair fees are collected.
Rising freshman and new students:
- iPads for freshman and students new to Bedford Public Schools are typically assigned during orientation in August; however, this year’s orientations are cancelled.
- Rising freshmen and new students are required to sign the iPad Agreement. Link at bottom.
- iPad orientation is being converted to an online presentation. The link will be posted here when it is available.
- Sign the iPad Agreement