When a student withdraws from Bedford High School, the parent/guardian must do so in writing.

  • Please complete and sign the Official Withdrawal form and return it to the Registrar.
  • The student should see the Registrar to obtain an exit form used to sign out with teachers, receive grades to date of leaving and return all books/materials in order to be cleared of any financial obligations.
  • An additional parent/guardian signature is required if you opt to hand carry student records. Please allow a day or two for us to gather all records and we will have them ready to release to the parent at the end of the student's last day at Bedford High School.