College Forms and Checklists

Forms (to be completed Junior Year)
Bedford High School Profile 
Teacher Letter of Recommendation Request Form
Sending IEP and 504 Related Information
     As outlined in the Post-Secondary Guidebook on The Transcript Package page: Students with an Individual Educational Plan (IEP): should meet with their liaison to determine which materials, if any, and when, they should be sent to each college or university. It is the student’s responsibility to send copies to the college.

The Common Application
Common APP Guide for the Class of 2019
Coalition Application

Financial Aid
CSS Profile