We have approval from the Board of Health and the town to hold our drive thru drop-off/pick-up event for the Class of 2020. Below are the details and, for traffic and efficiency purposes, we have scheduled times alphabetically. Please read fully the letter from our Technology Department regarding your iPad which must be returned during the drop off event on 5/27. Also, review the list which was emailed to you for senior obligations which is everything you need to turn in on 5/27 in a bag with your name printed legibly on a piece of paper inside the bag.
- Collect materials identified on the senior obligations list and place in a bag (with a name label in the bag) in the trunk of your vehicle or in the back of your SUV.
- Place a piece of paper in your front windshield on your dashboard with your last name in capital letters.
- The student and other family member(s) in the car must wear masks for the entire duration of the drop-off/pick-up event.
- On May 27, in the allotted time slot, students will drive up to the front of Bedford High School in the bus loop with items to turn in to BHS. Place your car in park and do not exit your car.
- Unlock your door or pop the trunk. A BHS employee will retrieve the items that are placed in the bag.
- Students with last name (A-D) arrive from 12:30-1:15
- Students with last name (E-J) arrive from 1:15-2:00
- Students with last name (K-P) arrive between 2:00-2:45
- Students with last name (Q-Z) arrive between 2:45-3:30
- A BHS employee will also place a bag in either your trunk or back seat with a bag that contains your cap/gown, cumulative record and yearbook, NHS tassel, award certificate(s), letter written to future self (if applicable/available).
- The student, when directed to do so, will drive around to the student parking lot and proceed slowly through a faculty brigade of socially distanced cars where faculty and staff members will cheer, honk, and wave to you. Please drive carefully and slowly so that you can see the faculty members. A member for the Bedford Police Department will help with traffic.
- If a senior has not turned in all of the materials on the senior obligation list, a bill will be emailed listing the missing items and outstanding balance.
- A picture of you
- Your future plans (college/university, job if entering the workforce, etc.)
- If attending college, what you will be studying/majoring in
- A "Key to Success"*
The sign will be delivered to your home once they are ready.