Registration, Student Records and Work Permits

Student Registration and School Records:

If you interested in registering your child(ren) for school with Bedford Public Schools or obtaining their academic records, please contact the Registrar at the appropriate school for each child:

Lt. Eleazer Davis Elementary (Grades K-2): Tami Heywood at 781-275-6804

Lt. Job Lane Elementary (Grades 3-5): Karen Lua at 781-275-7606

John Glenn Middle School (Grades 6-8): Yvonne Cormier at 781-275-3201

Bedford High School (Grades 9-12): Nancy Powell at 781-275-1700 ext. 4407

Click the links to the left for Enrollment Forms (download the Complete Package or the individual forms).

For information on Transportation, please Click Here.

When you register your son/daughter with Bedford Public Schools you will complete the Home Language Survey. If you indicate that, at home, you speak a language other than English, you are entitled to have school documents translated where practicable into your primary/home language. You are also entitled to have oral interpretation services at meetings and of documents, if needed. Please use the form below to request these services. If you need assistance with this form, please contact Carrie Powers, ELL Director K-12, at (781) 275-7606 ext. 4862.

Student Work Permits:

If you child requires a Student Work Permit, please complete the Youth Employment Form and contact the Bedford High School Registrar, Nancy Powell, at 781-275-1700 ext. 4407 to receive the work permit.